5 Holiday Gift Ideas For the Kids

The holiday season is fast approaching, and kids everywhere are making their lists with stars in their eyes. If you’ve got an aqua fan on your list, whether they’re just dipping their toes or reaching toward a SCUBA certification, LeisurePro is sure to have something for everyone. Here are some cool gift ideas for those who are dreaming of life underwater this holiday season.

Kid’s Caribbean Snorkel Package

Package deals are often a great way to go for kids’ holiday shopping, because they include all the essentials. This snorkel package comes fully equipped with all the necessary gear for your budding snorkeler. Complete with a 3mm wetsuit, booties, mask, fins, and snorkel, this package also includes a LeisurePro ball cap and a handy mesh bag to rinse and store smaller pieces of gear. Several sizes of gear are available so you can get the right fit. This package is sure to make any snorkel enthusiast’s holiday!

Ocean Explorer Youth BCD – FREE SHIPPING!

If kids are able to be certified at a certain age, they should certainly have the correct gear for their frame. This youth BCD is just the thing for your SCUBA kid. It features an integrated backpack with carrying handle, and an integrated weight system that will accommodate 10lbs. Quick-release shoulder straps make adjustment a breeze, and will allow for growth as kids get bigger. Plus, the tough fadeless nylon will keep this BCD in great shape for years to come!

Speedo Kids UV Protective Suit

Little swimmers are quite fond of showing you what big kids they are, and sometimes you have to indulge them while not compromising their safety. This awesome suit from Speedo features tapered foam inserts around the entire torso to keep kids upright and buoyant in the water, with a long back zipper to make it easy to get in and out of. The entire suit is 50+ UV protective, and covers all the sensitive parts of a tadpole’s body. Comes in both blue and pink designs for boys or girls!

Fish ID Cards and Shipwreck Maps

These can be used by kids of all ages, but for the SCUBA kid in your family, these are a great reference and study tool. The fish ID cards are grouped according to specific areas, like Hawaii, Mexico, and the Caribbean, and also feature cards for seaplants, corals, invertebrates, and shells! The shipwreck maps are cool because they highlight areas of interest on the wreck, as well as giving you a back story on the vessel and how it came to be where it is. Both the maps and ID cards are hole-punched to secure to a lanyard, and easily fit into a BCD pocket for quick retrieval. Any of these are sure to make underwater learning fun!


Want to get these articles sent automatically to your email every week? Sign up below!
  • Would you like to also receive the LeisurePro.com newsletter for the latest deals on SCUBA equipment and travel?

Get free weekly updates directly to your inbox!

Receive LeisurePro.com email newsletters too?
Close

We do not spam, rent or sell our email list and you can opt out at any time

Comments

  1. Enough cash to pay for my training for Divemaster… oh and an underwater camera.

  2. mexico… need a dive asap…. :)

  3. mexico… need a dive asap…. :)

  4. complete new dive gear for me and my wife.

  5. complete new dive gear for me and my wife.

  6. I think LeisurePro needs rewars points and should give us back-credit :) My holiday scuba gift list is way too expensive for folks to give me. Though I am thinking double-tanks

  7. I think LeisurePro needs rewars points and should give us back-credit :) My holiday scuba gift list is way too expensive for folks to give me. Though I am thinking double-tanks

  8. ^ Double like the reward points idea!

  9. ^ Double like the reward points idea!

  10. Yeah, well I’m looking for someone handing out scholarships to get me to Wakatobi Dive Resort. :)

  11. My best Christmas to date, scuba lessons and the gear, my husband gave me 75% of the world that day, I had already been given the other 25% that year…so I guess I got the world that year!

  12. My best Christmas to date, scuba lessons and the gear, my husband gave me 75% of the world that day, I had already been given the other 25% that year…so I guess I got the world that year!

Leave a Reply